Hot air balloon flight over Vilnius or Trakai
If you are having doubts which is the more beautiful place for a flight? Hot air balloon flight over Trakai or hot air balloon flight over Vilnius? If you are not sure which one the gift recipient would prefer more, then let our team take care of that for you.
A hot air balloon flight in Vilnius or Trakai will leave indelible impressions! Balloons are the oldest and most romantic air vehicle. Invented in 1783, balloons are still widely used today. Due to their aristocratic nature, hot air balloons are considered a privilege of the rich, and hot air ballooning is considered to be an aristocratic occupation.
Vilnius is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and one of the few capitals over which you can still enjoy a balloon flight. Recently flights over Vilnius have been restricted due to the intensive traffic at the Vilnius Airport. Flights over Vilnius are possible if the wind direction is from the East, Southeast, or Southwest and if the visibility is more than 5 km. In any case, we must obtain permission from the Air Traffic Control before take-off. Sometimes it happens that the Air Traffic Control doesn‘t grant permission to fly balloons and the flight has to be canceled at the last minute.
As for flights in Trakai – they leave an indelible impression to all who has seen Trakai Castle from above at least once, passing it slowly and proudly or who has „soaked“ their feet in the Lake Galvė.
Trakai is a very favorable place for hot air balloon flights because here you can fly in any wind direction. Balloons usually rise from the „Senoji Kibininė“ over the Lake Galvė or by the Trakai bypass and try to fly over Trakai Castle.
The flight price includes:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Vilnius or Trakai, also over Kaunas, Molėtai, Ukmergė, Alytus, Panevėžys or Kėdainiai (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt). For an extra charge, the ticket is also valid for a flight in Šiauliai, Klaipėda region.
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements, and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance for 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.