Hot air balloon flight over Vilnius sunset
A hot air balloon flight in Vilnius will leave indelible impressions! Hot air balloons are the oldest and most romantic air vehicle. Invented in 1783, balloons are still widely used till this day. Due to their aristocratic nature, hot air balloons are considered a privilege of the rich, and hot air ballooning is considered to be an aristocratic occupation.
Vilnius is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and one of the few capitals over which you can still enjoy a balloon flight. Recently flights over Vilnius have been restricted due to the intensive traffic at the Vilnius Airport. Flights over Vilnius are possible if the wind direction is from the East, Southeast or Southwest and if the visibility is more than 5 km. In any case, we must obtain permission from the Airt Traffic Control before take-off. Sometimes it happens that the Air Traffic Control doesn‘t grand permission to fly ballons and the flight has to be canceled at the last minute.
If you specifically wish to see Vilnius from a hot air balloon, you should choose this service. We will do our best to organize a flight over Vilnius. However, you may have to wait for your flight. If you cannot wait, then we suggest you to choose a flight in Trakai, Kaunas or Central Lithuania. In this case we will offer you an amazing flight in one of these places.
The flight price include:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Vilnius or Trakai, also over Kaunas, Molėtai, Ukmergė, Alytus or Panevėžys and Kėdainiai (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt). For an extra charge, the ticket is also valid for a flight in Šiauliai, Klaipėda region.
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance in the amount of 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.