Hot air balloon flight over Trakai
A hot air balloon flight in Trakai will leave indelible impressions! Balloons are the oldest and most romantic air vehicle. Invented in 1783, balloons are still widely used today. Due to their aristocratic nature, hot air balloons are considered a privilege of the rich, and hot air ballooning is considered to be an aristocratic occupation.
As for flights in Trakai – they leave an indelible impression to all who has seen Trakai Castle from above at least once, passing it slowly and proudly or who has „soaked“ their feet in the Lake Galvė.
Trakai is a very favorable place for hot air balloon flights, because here you can fly in any wind direction. Ballonns usually rise from the „Senoji Kibininė“ over the Lake Galvė or by the Trakai bypass and try to fly over Trakai Castle.
The flight price include:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Trakai, also over Vilnius or Kaunas, Molėtai, Ukmergė, Alytus or Panevėžys and Kėdainiai (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt). For an extra charge, the ticket is also valid for a flight in Šiauliai, Klaipėda region.
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance in the amount of 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.