Hot air balloon flight over Panevėžys
A hot air balloon flight in Panevėžys will leave indelible impressions! Balloons are the oldest and most romantic air vehicle. Invented in 1783, balloons are still widely used today. Due to their aristocratic nature, hot air balloons are considered a privilege of the rich, and hot air ballooning is considered to be an aristocratic occupation.
Would you like to see your home town Panevėžys from the bird’s eye view? Why not…
Panevėžys is a very favorable for hot air balloon flights, because here you can fly in any direction and still overfly the city. Most balloons bypass Panevėžys and land outside the city area. It’s possible to take off the very center of the city.
Flights in Panevėžys take place in a group of at least 6 people. Please contact us in advance for flight details.
The flight price include:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Panevėžys, also over Vilnius or Trakai, Kaunas, Molėtai, Ukmergė or Alytus and Kėdainiai (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt). For an extra charge, the ticket is also valid for a flight in Šiauliai, Klaipėda region.
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance in the amount of 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.