Hot air balloon flight over Ukmergė
A hot air balloon flight in Ugmergė will leave indelible impressions! Balloons are the oldest and most romantic air vehicle. Invented in 1783, balloons are still widely used today. Due to their aristocratic nature, hot air balloons are considered a privilege of the rich, and hot air ballooning is considered to be an aristocratic occupation.
Ukmergė Old Town is one of the seven most valuable ones in Lithuania. Watching it from a bird’s eye view, you can see its spectacular beauty, in which you will find: The Apostles Peter and Paul, St. Trinity churches, the old fire tower, the castle park and the city skyline.
This year, the Aviation Club invites you to see the ring of Ukmergė district manors. While visiting Ukmergė district, you will have an exclusive opportunity to see A. Smetona’s residence, Šventupė, Vaikuškis, Lyduokliai manors, Siesikai palace and the famous Taujėnai manor from a balloon basket. All historical monuments are located surrounded by beautiful nature, on the edge of lakes and rivers. Therefore, those who are indifferent to our country, nature and architecture – we invite you to see it all from another perspective – from a hot air balloon.
Flights in Ukmergė take place in a group of at least 6 people. Please contact us in advance for flight details.
The flight price include:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Ukmergė, also Vilnius or Trakai, Kaunas, Molėtai, Alytus or Panevėžys and Kėdainiai (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt). For an extra charge, the ticket is also valid for a flight in Šiauliai, Klaipėda region.
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance in the amount of 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.