Hot air balloon flight over Kėdainiai
A hot air balloon flight in Kėdainiai will leave indelible impressions! Balloons are the oldest and most romantic air vehicle. Invented in 1783, balloons are still widely used today. Due to their aristocratic nature, hot air balloons are considered a privilege of the rich, and hot air ballooning is considered to be an aristocratic occupation.
Kėdainiai Old Town is one of the most beautiful in Lithuania and is included in the cultural heritage register. Here you will see St. Juozapas, St. George’s Churches, Evangelical Lutheran, Evangelical Reformed Churches and etc. Also the Church of the Transfiguration of the Lord in Kėdainiai. A natural oasis is located next to the beautiful old town of Kėdainiai. It is the Babėnai Forest, which is the most important city park and the Babėnai quarry, artificially dug back in the 1950s. The Kėdainiai town, which is full of history, invites you to survive all this and see it from an air balloon over the roofs of the Old Town.
Flights in Kėdainiai take place in a group of at least 6 people. Please contact us in advance for flight details.
The flight price include:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Kėdainiai, also over Vilnius or Trakai, Kaunas, Molėtai, Ukmergė, Alytus, Panevėžys, Šiauliai (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt). For an extra charge, the ticket is also valid for a flight in Klaipėda region.
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance in the amount of 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.