Hot air balloon flight over Klaipėda / Palanga
A hot air balloon flight in Klaipėda will leave indelible impressions! Balloons are the oldest and most romantic air vehicle. Invented in 1783, balloons are still widely used today. Due to their aristocratic nature, hot air balloons are considered a privilege of the rich, and hot air ballooning is considered to be an aristocratic occupation.
What could be more exclusive than a flight in the Lithuanian port of Klaipeda or Palanga? Where the rippling sea is near, harbor cranes, or gracefully rotating windmills…
Balloons in Klaipėda usually start at the Dane River and aim to fly through the entire port city. In Palanga, the balloons start in the stadium or in another chosen place. Flights in Klaipeda and Palanga are affected by the maritime climate and breezes (in the morning the balloons usually fly towards the sea, in the evening – from the sea).
Flights at the Seaside are rarer due to the prevailing strong winds. If you have the opportunity, come to Vilnius, Trakai or Kaunas, here we will delight you with an equally impressive flight. If not, we will take the opportunity and gladly fly you to the seaside. After all, Klaipėda and Palanga are definitely worth it! ..
Flights in Klaipėda take place in a group of at least 6 people. Please contact us in advance for flight details.
The flight price include:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Klaipėda region, also over Vilnius or Trakai, Kaunas, Molėtai, Ukmergė, Alytus or Panevėžys, Kėdainiai or Šiauliai (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt).
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance in the amount of 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.