Hot air balloon flight over Alytus
A hot air balloon flight in Alytus will leave indelible impressions! Balloons are the oldest and most romantic air vehicle. Invented in 1783, balloons are still widely used today. Due to their aristocratic nature, hot air balloons are considered a privilege of the rich, and hot air ballooning is considered to be an aristocratic occupation.
Alytus and its environs can be proud of not only its old and turbulent past, but also of the beautiful surroundings. If you rise above the pine forest with a hot air balloon you will see the fabulous view: lakes hiding in the pine and meanders of the river Nemunas.
Alytus and its surroundings are favorable for hot air balloon flights, because of the fun which is waiting for you during the flight at any wind direction.
Flights in Alytus take place in a group of at least 6 people. Please contact us in advance for flight details.
The flight price include:
- The reservation or Gift ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase for a flight over Alytus, also Vilnius or Trakai, Kaunas, Molėtai, Ukmergė or Panevėžys and Kėdainiai (by agreement between the passenger and Ballooning.lt). For an extra charge, the ticket is also valid for a flight in Šiauliai, Klaipėda region.
- Flight duration is usually 1 hour, but depending on weather conditions, air traffic control requirements and other circumstances, entertainment may last from 0:45 to 1:15 hours. The full duration of the entertainment is 3-4 hours.
- Pre-flight information is provided.
- Flight safety briefing at the balloon take-off area.
- Professional pilot services, the attention of a friendly team.
- A glass of sparkling drink after the flight.
- Flight certificate award procedure.
- Transfer of passengers from the meeting place to the balloon take-off point, as well as transfer from the balloon landing point to the meeting place.
- Passenger health insurance in the amount of 250,000 euros / person.
- It is possible to pay in cash or by card after the flight, as well as by transfer on the day of the flight.
- All prices include VAT.